Hamro Swabhiman has a wide vision and spectrum for the services and also 5 maxims which forms the base to achieve all the above.
- Sampark –To connect with all Nepali Speaking personnel from around the globe under one roof of Hamro Swabhiman together like a family.
- Sahyog – To ensure the achievement of mutual cooperation between whole community and proper organization of strength of all to impart best we can, in the service of all.
- Sanskar – To imbibe the best practices as per the teachings of our ancestors, culture, community and sanskriti and to impart those good practices of our cultural teachings in the young generation also.
- Seva – ‘Seva’ i.e. selfless service for all. To ensure seva in it’s true form to whom so ever in need.
- Samarpan – To enrich feeling of Samarpan that is selfless commitment in the service of motherland and that to also up to the extreme level of sacrifice.